Losing the weight allowed me to have the kind of fun I didn’t get to have when I was a “fat kid” and I don’t know who else to talk to about it, so I’m here. (Slightly NSFW)

Throwaway for obvious reasons lol.

So in high school, I was never invited to hang out with the “cool” kids. I never went to parties. The really hot guys wanted nothing to do with me. I was the fat girl on the outside looking in.

I never danced in social situations. It was too much attention and I hated myself.

Recently I dropped some weight and packed on some muscle. There’s still a little bit until I’ll be happy with my body, but I look pretty good.

A couple of weeks ago I matched with an unbelievably hot guy on tinder and we’d talk off and on. I assumed he’d lose interest... but we ended up going out for drinks with him and three of his buddies. They’re all in phenomenal shape due to having a physically demanding job. Normally this would intimidate me.

Here are some things that losing the weight made better about the night:

  • When I stood up to greet them, I wasn’t worried about how fat I looked. I just hopped up and gave them hugs. It was a nice feeling.
  • We went bar hopping, so it was a LOT of walking. Normally, I would have been done after the third block, but I walked a little over two miles going from bar to bar. I did this in heels and I wasn’t complaining that my ankles hurt or winded at all. I was good to keep going. This was AMAZING to me.
  • I danced. I danced A LOT. I fit in the crowd so easily and I wasn’t self conscious about bumping into people. I was never a dancer, and I’m still not one when I’m sober, but drunk me burned a ton of calories dancing. Lmfao

The NSFW parts: - When we started kissing in the elevator and he put his arms around my waist to pull me closer, I wasn’t horrified. - During sex, he easily pulled me to the ends of the bed or moved me around. I didn’t feel like I weighed too much to be moved. - I felt confident naked. This was a biggie.

The most exciting part though... was borrowing his T-shirt for the night. In movies, girls borrow guys T-shirt’s so they don’t have to sleep in their dresses, and the thought used to terrify me. I was so scared that I’d stretch it out, so I told myself that if I was ever in that situation, I’d just sleep in the dress. Hell no. He wore a size small, and he had a compression underarmour shirt that he threw to me. I slept in that and my underwear and I actually felt.. sexy.

Bonus points for waking up and being told i’m a cute sleeper. Lmfao.

I know it’s shallow, but it was an experience that my inner fat kid had always wanted. I got to just go out, have fun, be young and make some silly choices. I wasn’t worried about my size and I felt confident. I no longer feel like I’m watching everyone else have fun.

Edit: the much requested progress pics. Still working on toning the arms and tummy but I’m proud. :) https://imgur.com/a/1NAJFuc

Edit 2: I’ve gotten a ton of messages- some are super sweet and others are pretty vulgar. For those of you who are sweet- thank you!! I’ve created an insta so I can connect with all of you and you don’t feel lost in the crowd. The insta is onceafatkidthrowaway. It is private, however I will be accepting everyone who does not look like they’re going to troll me.

submitted by /u/fatkidsthrowaway
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ngky4K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...