Introductions!

Hi everyone! I’m new here but well into my rather bumpy weight loss journey. I have always been overweight. And I have always been a large person, which I actually like. My max was 249 many moons ago. I lost 60 and kept it off. Fast forward to last year. I was down to 176 pounds when I got pregnant. Didn’t gain much through the pregnancy. Afterwards I was just under 200 when I made a change, I was higher then I was at 9 months pregnant!! I’m down to 180 and want to get in amazing shape for a big goal next year. My goal weight is 149, and I signed up for a half marathon next year. I’m IF (though rather poorly), trying to eat fairly clean and doing a fitness blender program right now. 35F. 5 foot 8.

submitted by /u/ericauda
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Kz8Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...