I’m only 5 lbs away from my weight goal!

Omg, I’m so happy! I weighed myself today and I’m only 5 lbs away from my weight goal. I started my diet 4 months ago and I have already lost 20 lbs. My clothes are finally fitting great again!!

Backstory: I was depressed for almost 2 years and started drinking EVERY DAY. I was consuming about 3,000 calories/day. I’m petite, 5”2 and weighed 110 lbs before I put on the weight. Then 4 months ago I realized I had hit 140 lbs and none of my clothes fit. I refused to buy new clothes and made it my goal to lose all the extra weight—I had mainly been wearing yoga pants and stretchy shirts because I didn’t fit into any of my regular clothes.

Method for losing weight: 1. limit calorie intake to 1,300 - 1,500/calories per day. (I use MyDietCoach app to keep track of calories)

  1. Do intermittent fasting 2-3 days/week.

Anyway, hoping my post helps to encourage those of you trying to lose weight too. You can do it!!

submitted by /u/Snazzy_SassyPie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2nfVJKU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...