I'm loosing inches around my hips and underbust but my scale hasn't, what gives?

It's kind of frustrating to know that my bra band size and hip size is slowly shrinking but my scale has not changed. If anything it went up 1lbs and now I'm 11lbs from my goal weight instead of 10. I assume there might be water retention but it's been 3 weeks. I'm still believing int he process. I'm just frustrated. Should I expect a woosh any time soon or will it just be a slow, sloooow journey to my GW.

Granted I was eating an average of 1400s the first two weeks and around 1100s this week so I'm prob also being impatient but I lost an inch around my bust and hips since measuring myself 3 weeks ago.

submitted by /u/theorigamiwaffle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ob2Q85

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...