I hate dieting , will this be enough ?

Male 22 years old Weight : 231 lbs Height : 6.2 feet Goal weight : 198 lbs

As you can see i need to lose 33 lbs but i hate dieting so i figured what is wrong with my eating habits and what were my eating habits that kept me thin before :

Eat health breakfast + lunch + dinner ( eat more protein at each meal )

Eat 2-3 snacks per day : 1 in the morning + 1 in the evening + 1 at dinner

Go to the gym 3 times/week

Drink more water

No dieting , no counting calories

My bad eating habits :

Eating bad foods before bed : like 450-700 Kcal So switching to fruits before bed i can easily cut 300 calories a day , and adding the healthy meals i can go up to 500 kcal per day

I don't eat a lot during the day even my friends noticed it but at night i become a beast and i feel like i am starving

submitted by /u/Alaaz112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2niaXyU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...