From 122 kg (269 lbs) to 73 kg (161 lbs) now at 88kg (194 lbs)

Heya people. It’s been a while since I posted on reddit. I thought I should share my progress with you all since it has been another year that passed by (time truly flies). My stats: M/6’0 /currently 88 kg (194lbs)

Pic: http://imgur.com/gallery/dNyn41l

In the picture you can see I started at 122 kg (269 lbs). In 2016 I started my journey and the journey was tough. There were times I wanted to give up. Times where I thought it was not worth it. It was hard saying no to food (the only thing that gave me comfort at the time), it was hard dragging myself to the gym and trying to complete my workout, it was just hard to stay motivated. At first, I though no way I can hold this lifestyle for much longer but as time passed things got easier. Everything became a habit. Now I enjoy life much more and it doesn’t seem like a prison anymore. I don’t need to stay motivated to go to the gym, I don’t miss pizza and I don’t miss cheesecake. I still eat them from time to time but only on special occasions.

The biggest thing I did this past year was a Bulk. As you see in 2017 I became way to skinny and I wasn’t happy on how I looked and felt. I ate super little for how much I was active. Eating too little and training nonstop will hurt your body more than you think. Because of my overtraining I hurt my inner abductor in my leg. This was a wakeup call for me. I wanted to be healthy but I was going from one extreme to another. So, I decided to do a bulking diet. At first, I was so afraid of doing a bulk. The fear of gaining all the weight back that I tried to lose was constantly on my mind. But I always kept reminding myself that if I do it right I won’t gain too much fat. And now I can say I am happy I did, as right now I feel a lot better mentally and physically than I was at my lowest weight. And I would recommend for anyone to do a proper bulk.

Right now, I am in my cutting phase but I am planning to go on my second bulk this October. It’s crazy to think I went from eating only 1800 calories to 2500 calories just to be on a deficit. Cutting is still difficult and yes, I am still counting calories. As CICO helped me so much I can’t be more grateful for it. It helped me lose weight and helped me gain weight in a healthy manner. If there are any question please dm me or leave a comment I will try to reply as much as I can.

The key to weightloss is consistency!

submitted by /u/crov40
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OPRuSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...