Hi guys, I’m new here, 26F SW 145.1 GW 130 lb I’ve been doing CICO for past 12 days without lapsing into my usual triggers of fried food or spicy snacks. I’m currently 142.2 lb. I’ve been reducing intake of rice and bread and most of my 1150 cal a day comes from veggies, salads, cauli rice, eggs etc. so I’ve lost 3 pounds in 12 days which is pretty slow and I’m disappointed. Is there anything I can do to lose more? Am I doing some thing wrong? I don’t exercise much, it makes me ravenously hungry so I aim to hit 10K steps everyday and do a few sets of squats, lunges or do 7 min scientific workout everday. I’ve always had slow weight loss, my metabolism sucks and the max I’ve lost is 4 pounds a month. Please let me know any advice. I’ve spent lot of time lurking this community and reading all the inspiring stories. It’s addictive and has helped me stay accountable too. I want to attain my goal and have that success post too someday! I’ve always been chubby since I hit puberty so I probably will never be skinny but I’ve been 128 lb few years ago and so that’s my goal. I also have major body image issues, I’ve recently gained 10-15 pounds in post marital binging and bliss so I am determined to lose them and be healthy again.
Thanks a lot in advance!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vQuKtp
No comments:
Post a Comment