Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brea from Detroit

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brea from Detroit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

Happy Monday!

Today’s Fashion Bombshell of the day is Brea from Detroit.

She writes, “I would describe my style as sporty & feminine, I’m definitely very versatile. What I’m wearing depends on the mood I’m in. Whatever I wear, I make it my own!”

View more looks below:

I’m diggin’ your chic wardrobe. So sultry yet minimalistic. Love it!

Learn more about this Bombshell on Instagram @breaashley.

What do you think?

What do you think of Brea from Detroit?

 
pollcode.com free polls

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

 

Select photos by @michellecuppyphoto, @hoxidation, @crossoniam, @_erriiccc_

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brea from Detroit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.



from Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews https://ift.tt/2BTaM7y

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brea from Detroit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

Happy Monday!

Today’s Fashion Bombshell of the day is Brea from Detroit.

She writes, “I would describe my style as sporty & feminine, I’m definitely very versatile. What I’m wearing depends on the mood I’m in. Whatever I wear, I make it my own!”

View more looks below:

I’m diggin’ your chic wardrobe. So sultry yet minimalistic. Love it!

Learn more about this Bombshell on Instagram @breaashley.

What do you think?

What do you think of Brea from Detroit?

 
pollcode.com free polls

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-10 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 5-10 different outfits (no collages) to Bombshell@FashionBombDaily.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

 

Select photos by @michellecuppyphoto, @hoxidation, @crossoniam, @_erriiccc_

The post Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Brea from Detroit appeared first on Fashion Bomb Daily Style Magazine: Celebrity Fashion, Fashion News, What To Wear, Runway Show Reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...