Anything I should be worried about as I start a new diet ?

Breakfast ; intermittent fasting , drink a small/ medium Dunkin’ Donuts coffee black no sugar no cream

Lunch and Dinner 6 days a week. (Mon-Sat) 8oz slow cooked salsa chicken thighs (boneless) Sometimes no salsa added just regular seasoning. With 8oz microwaved sweet potato or 1 whole avocado. Snacking Protein Almonds or Natural Almonds. Or 8oz of tuna or turkey.

Sunday Intermittent fasting. Anything just portioned properly. I have smaller plates and portions of anything. example ; burger buns. Mostly bread and Rice are very very very limited. Weird as it sounds. I’ll have a burger without a top bread. Or I’ll have half a serving of rice and substitute it with extra protein instead.

I am currently 265 ; 23 M 5’11 Cardio ; 15 minutes x 5 days | bike sometimes 5-10 miles on a fixed gear on the weekends Strength Training ; 45 minutes x 5 days | adding more and more weight up as I continue to go to the gym. Currently benching 135, (inb4 trolling weak comments ; when I first started weight training 2 months ago I was at the bar only)

Consistency in the food is something I am lacking in in order to continue but I am getting more and more better at it as days go by.

2nd post cause apparently I was advertising on the 1st one.

submitted by /u/CastleNYC
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MAxlCW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...