European Accountability Challenge- 23rd August

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the European accountability challenge! How is your Thursday going? Have you any plans for the weekend, or if you're in the UK, for the bank holiday?

This is the European accountability challenge posted at a time that is most suitable to those in the European time zones or near. It's where we discuss our daily goals, share victories regarding to health and weight loss as well as moan about anything and everything we find hard on this weight loss and life betterment journey.

Please do share your SV, NSV, tips, recipes, goals, shortfalls etc...

As u/mionni said:

So I want to remind everyone how you find this thread if it's buried:

If you're on desktop, there's a link in the sidebar to the right ->

That looks like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/search?q=title%3AEuropean+and+title%3AAccountability+and+title%3AChallenge&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all

If you're not, maybe search for u/Oityouthere and their posts and pick the right one for the day.

submitted by /u/Oityouthere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MJpMcb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...