European Accountability Challenge- 18th August

Hello everyone,

Welcome to day eighteen of the European accountability challenge and also a happy Saturday! How is your day going so far? What NSV and SV would you like to share?

Are you working at a deficit and making it, or is maintenance more the style of the day? How is your progress going? Have you reached any milestone you want to share with us?

For those of you joining, this is a daily accountability thread in which everyone is welcomed. It's posted at a time that is more convenient to Europeans and you can share as much or as little as possible. It doesn't have to be about weight loss or gain, but anything that is going on in your life. What makes this community special is everyone in, and it's an honest pleasure having a sneak peek into people's lives, and knowing that we are all on a similar journey to self improvement with like minded people!

Love to you all on this Saturday my lovely losers!

submitted by /u/Oityouthere
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BmUEe9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...