Hi all!
Today officially marks 1.5 months into my weight loss journey. Today when I weighed in, I was exactly 20 pounds down from where I started!! This journey has changed me so much physically, but also emotionally as well. I’m so proud of how far I’ve come already.
~also I’m wearing leggings in the first pic which are way more loose than the jeans in the second pic~
NSV’s so far:
-down one jean size
-lost 22 inches off my body
-like what I see in the mirror
-increased confidence
-better relationship with food
A little background on me— I’ve always been chubby as long as I can remember. Due to this, I’ve constantly dealt with negative comments about my body from others, and it just pushed me to such a negative self image. I began dieting in in my teens which snowballed into an ED that I had for most of high school. After working on overcoming my restrictive tendencies, I developed a BED and overcompensated. Throughout college, I’ve had such an unhealthy relationship with food and with my own body fueled by negativity and hatred toward myself.
I’ve tried soooo many different diets and cleanses and it always resulted in me losing a few pounds and gaining it (and then some) back.
I’m going to be graduating from college in December and I just recently came to the realization that I wanted to have a healthy relationship with food and decided I wanted to finally lose the weight for me. I began working out and eating so much cleaner in a way that’s sustainable, that I have officially been binge free since I started this journey!!!
I’m so proud of myself in so many different ways and wanted to share it with some other folks who really have inspired me.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2w5LRbv
No comments:
Post a Comment