Aiming for 100 lost in 1 year

tldr; 330->294 persisting <3

I have been a frequent visitor to many health subs for the last handful of years, once posted here but forgot the account name a few years ago. To start, I tried keto but something about it didn't click inside, used MFP but fell out and this year on my birthday decided to go for it wholeheartedly, I am not a fan of having a big belly and I was at the limit of shirts i could buy at Walmart and comfortably wear, 5X.

I downloaded the LoseIt app on my birthday, logged all the questionable food i was eating for the birthday aftermath and gradually tuned what worked for me as the days went on. I started at 330 my heaviest, now I am 294, it has been a few months since i started CICO and am overjoyed but at the same time paranoid about being under 300, i thought I'd be heavy till the end, now i see a small light at the end of the tunnel.

My main diet has been omelette for brunch, rice/chicken with veggies for dinner, and something for -desyrtrs -ahem- snack, for those wondering. I meal prep my food for the week, I am not currently exercising as I have been sort of sick and in the dumps for a while, I do plan on starting a small workout in the mornings, just trying to find one that fits me.

A big part has obvious or not been this community, each success story, meal plan, heartfelt messages, people's honesty have all helped, i was hesitant to post this as i usually lurk and scarcely comment or post so sharing this with everyone has been my privilege and I hope everyone else's loseit goals are that much closer tomorrow.

Oh the point of this post was because I am a bit of a loner and needed a little encouragement and to share my feelings. If it;s not too corny I'll leave a mysterious motivation quote I repeat from time to time.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

edit; i hope to share one of those amazing before and after shots at the end of the year fingers crossed.

submitted by /u/worp9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MqLAKg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...