6 pounds in 2 weeks :)

(F/5’5) A couple weeks ago I’ve gotten prescribed adderall for my ADHD, which usually makes people lose (too much) weight bc it suppresses your appetite. Luckily for me it isn’t making me starve and has simply gotten me from constant binging and impulse eating (overeating & obesity is common w ADHD :/) to eating 3 portion controlled and healthy meals a day!! How exciting :)

In the past 11 months I’ve gone from 160 lbs to 219 lbs and my lowest was 139. A lot of the weight was bc I started working at a bakery where I got free anything and had to test out everything for the sake of my job. I’ve been very depressed for the past year, and not only is my new medication helping with my mental hurdles, but it’s helping me create a healthy relationship with food again & exercising. Today I had the pleasure of weighing in at 213lb!

I know 6 pounds is nothing to a lot of you, but I’m so happy I can cry :) I refuse to give up this time and I know this is the start of something new!! don’t give up y’all ❤️

submitted by /u/prettymae69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Mnsalo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...