Something so small, something so strong.

Today is the first day in a long loop of time I have stayed under my calories. I usually get to the end of the day starving and feeling ready to binge, and start again "tomorrow" and repeat.

But today I actually went to a tdee calculator and found out I should be having more calories. I readjusted and now I don't feel so trapped by a really low calorie budget.

I'm still at a healthy deficit, but now not so extreme and very workable. The line of failure felt so easy to reach before and now I know I have a little wiggle room. Today it felt so easy to stay below my calories and I felt stronger in my choices.

It's made all the difference for me mentally. Thanks for listening. =)

submitted by /u/S0k0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LAOOqa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...