Hi friends! Today I came up with an idea that could be helpful to make binge eating disappear, or at least to diminish the frequency. As a lot of you, I am a binge eater, which completely messes up my weight loss progress. I don't know if someone has ever tried this. I haven't tried it myself yet, so I don't know if it works. But I think it's worth a try. Let's get to the point.
The next time you get a binge eating urge, you should do your best to avoid it. But if you can't, I suggest doing this: take whatever you want to eat, but first you have to take a minute to set up your phone camera (or whatever camera you have) and record yourself, wether you feel self-conscious or not. If you still want to binge eat after setting up the camera, do it. But you have to force yourself to watch the video afterwards, and I think that should wake up something inside you.
With this, I don't intend to make you hate yourself more because you have binged eaten. My objective is to make you get a different perspective of yourself to help you change your acquired behavior. Yes, it's only an acquired behavior we have to leave behind. We really don't need food to make ourselves feel better. That's what our brain tell us, but it isn't true.
Whenever I can't resist the urges I will try this, and I will get back to you all, with an update. If someone around here feels like trying this, please don't hesitate to share your experience with our community :)
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O2L5U5
No comments:
Post a Comment