Small victories

I’ve been lurking and wanted to share what is probably only a small victory, but I am very proud of myself.

A little background, I am the heaviest I have ever been at 250lbs/5’6”- heavier than my heaviest at both of my pregnancies. I am an emotional and mindless eater- and today, have super cramps/am PMSing (sorry if that’s TMI).

I had mindlessly pulled the bag of Cheetos out, because I was pretty hungry- and had even gotten the clip off- when I stopped myself and said “No, this will not help you toward your goal” - I re-clipped that mother-effing bag and got out my sugar snap peas that I got for this week’s crunchy snacking.

I didn’t mindlessly eat, and I made a healthier choice for the first time in as long as I can remember.

It might not matter to anyone else, but gosh darn it, I am freaking proud of myself today.

And the best part? I am under my calories by about 90 thanks to that snack choice. Now to make good choices again tomorrow and again and again until it’s a habit.

Thanks for reading ❤️

submitted by /u/veryErebored
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Afq19S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...