Self-Sabotage Around Milestones?

I....don’t know what’s going on here, so I thought I’d ask the group what their experience has been.

I’ve been hovering around 160 for several weeks now, and when I say hovering I really mean it: a couple weeks ago I got down to 160.6 and instead of getting stoked to get into the 150s I sort of balked. I ate above my deficit, I worked out (which is good but certainly affects scale weight) and I ended up back to 166. Last few weeks I’ve been chipping away and got down to 160.2. Lo and behold I decided to have a “break day” (still tracked but basically ate whatever I wanted) and now I’m back up to 162.

Why do I keep balking at crossing the 160 threshold? My goal is 130s so it’s not like I’m almost done. I just think it’s really weird and I’m having trouble getting down to the cause. Has this happened to anyone else? It’s not really a plateau cuz I’m doing it to myself...I’m just stumped by my own brain on this one. Any tips on breaking through a mental roadblock?

submitted by /u/Maryk8_gets_fit
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tUgxex

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...