Hey guys!
A quick and early post today because I'm heading out to hang out with a friend tonight and I'll be out late. Today was pretty good, just a normal work day, nothing too exciting. I hope everyone had a good day today - I'm sure a lot of you are already on vacation which has its own set of challenges. I won't be able to check in on the thread until tomorrow morning, so sorry if you don't hear from me.
- Get down to 243 - A small bump up to 248.4 but expected since I'm ovulating.
- Continue my MyFitnessPal tracking streak - Day 89!
- Drink at least 60 oz of water a day - I made it 3/4 of the way through before I switched to diet dew. I might finish this later.
- Take out a bag of trash or clean something - Yup
- Read at least one chapter of a book - I realized last night that I wouldn't have any time to read today, so I got up early this morning and read some Les Parisiennes with my coffee.
- Be active on the dating apps - I've been on OKC and PoF today but I haven't messaged anybody. But I did meet the friend I'm hanging out with today on PoF so maybe that counts a little?
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zfE5j4
No comments:
Post a Comment