Please mail your unused prescription or over-the-counter drugs to help people in Venezuela (attached

Please help and forward to your friends


Venezuela is going through a complex humanitarian emergency and people in Venezuela need the support of us all. Join our Humanitarian Action Program. If you are in Miami you can bring your donations to our Collection Center at: 8600 NW 66th St, Miami FL 33166. If you are in another city within the US and want to support by sending medicines, medical supplies, food or clothing please use the USPS prepaid shipping label with the logo of our foundation so you do not have to pay for shipping. Print and paste the label on the boxes with your donation, which must weigh a maximum of 70 pounds (31.75 kg). For more information visit our website and contact us. www.actionforsolidarity.org


We are looking for medications, syringes and all kinds of medical supplies.

Name: label to send meds to Venezuela.jpg Views: 73 Size: 28.5 KB
Please use the attached mailing label so that you can mail free of charge. Here is the mailing label: click here




Thank you,

Nelson

P.S.: I have been part of the board of this organization since the 90's.


Attached Images
 


from ExcelMale.com https://ift.tt/2uG6BWG

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...