I NOW feel AMAZING about it!
I see a lot of wedding goals on here -mostly motivation, some stressful and some sad, when they look back at their wedding album. This post is for you!
I am Indian and if you know Indian weddings, there are saris. Beautiful expensive saris with tailor made form-hugging blouses. You take a deep breath and you hook those front hooks. As it was my wedding, we went all the way and had expensive intricate hand embroidery made on the silk blouses. One year later, nothing fit. It did not bother me at all honestly because everyone puts on weight after their wedding. Very few women fit back into their wedding blouses after the wedding. No biggie. Also, its not everyday that I can wear those ridiculously expensive saris.
Cut to 21 months later, a wedding of a cousin is coming up in September- the first appropriate occasion to re-wear my fancy saris. It is time to try on the blouses (already July), so I can go to the tailor and get them loosened for September. I try them on this afternoon and there is no need to loosen them.
FUCK, that was SUCH an amazing feeling! I have been losing weight (15 pounds) over the last two months but I never expected to be able to fit in those tight ass blouses so effortlessly. They looked so damn good on me. Judging by how they fit, I think I am thinner NOW than I was at my wedding. WHAT?! I think I am now the weight I got measured at!! Easily 25 months ago!!
Damn. And I have 20 more pounds to my goal weight! Maybe I'll be one of those lucky people who lose weight after getting married and have to have their blouses taken in!! :D
so, to sum up, I don't regret the wedding weight. I did not want to lose 15 kg. If I really wanted to, I would have. There were other things that were more of a priority to me at that point. But NOW, I am so glad to have this victory! I wish this happiness on all of you struggling with ill fitting tight clothes!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2KYXTwS
No comments:
Post a Comment