I need help.. I need to lose half of my body weight.

Hi,

My name is Kieran I live in London, this time 2 years ago I was at my lowest weight of my adult life which was 80KG which is around 176lbs, I had made fitness and losing weight an obsession! My meals would either involve me starving myself or just having a meal replacement drink. I then met my girlfriend (now fiancee).. since we met eachother we have both put on insane amounts of weight. I am now 145KG (320lb) and it's getting out of control I have started going to the gym but I struggle to do anywhere near what I was able to do at the gym before and I went to a class for boxing and I couldnt keep up I felt feint and had to sit out.

I feel I NEED to lose half of my body weight before it's too late, I have become so unhappy with my weight and so has my fiancee with hers, we can motivate eachother but only so much we both work full time and she even works 12 hour shifts, so when it comes to meals we struggle to force ourselves to cook rather than just buy a take-out, we just want to sink into bed and relax with eachother when we get home. I am quite a picky eater I strongly dislike salad to the point where it makes me gag, I will eat vegetables when they are in meals like a curry

A big part of what I hate about being overweight is that I used to love clothes shopping and feel super fashionable but now I feel thats impossible with my body type.

Any ideas/tips would be super appreciated and its nice to get this off my chest.

submitted by /u/kieranbs96
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Li1Oow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...