Having trouble getting enough calories?

just a little breakdown of my meal prep

In the morning

turkey patty -240 cal

cooked in 1 tbsp of olive oil - 120 cal

2 eggs - 140

Lunch

chicken fillet - 110

cup of broccoli- 32

Dinner

(some variation salmon or tilapia) - 100-150

mixed veggies or broccoli - 50

snack- banana maybe an apple

All of this still brings me under 1000 & the last thing i want to do is wreck my metabolism, but I'm trying to stay away from lots of carbs and I cant really think of much else to add on. The other problem is that i'm satisfied after a day of this food, not really hungry. Especially since I go to bed at about 9 and wake up at 4:30 am.

After calculating CICO it tells me I should be around 1500 to lose 2lbs a week. Any one have this problem? Or any suggestions of foods to add on, kinda lost. thanks!

submitted by /u/ihateflowers123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JJq3GH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...