Hello! I just recently hit goal [F/26/SW:145 GW:125 CW:127 (3months)] and I’m super confused about maintenance.
For 3 months now I’ve been consistently eating at 1200 calories (give or take). I’ve been doing BETTER at eating healthy but let’s be honest... we can’t win them all and some days I didn’t eat at all until I binged on street tacos. But I stay within my calories.
Now that I’m “maintaining” I’m a bit confused. I’ve done SO MANY different TDEE calculators and I’m not sure which ones to believe. The lowest number I’ve gotten is 1489, the hightest was 1901. That’s.... a bit different. Do I go for the small number and adjust if I still lose? Do I average them all out? So that’s my first question.
My second question is what’s the “right way” to add these extra calories? The last couple of days I’ve been adding them DEFINITELY in a bad way (serving of Cheetos every night). I realize this isn’t healthy but... gotta get the calories right? I struggle with night time munching. Is this something i should stray away from as much as possible? Should I be adding another meal some time in the first half of my day for better results? Or CAN I binge snack at night if it still fits in my calories?
Or should I ignore everything above and stay at 1200 cals a day?! I just don’t know what to do!!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NevHCF
No comments:
Post a Comment