I have a very physically active life as my job entails standing/ walking or sometimes when running for about 7 hours a day. In addition to that I make some cumbersome walks to and fro the bus stops AND try to go to the gym atleast 4-5 times a week where I pursue a full body workout religiously. I do admit that I have a hard time controlling my diet and get tempted easily but my body metabolism is such that it EASILY gains weight and responds too sensitively to the smallest amounts of unhealthy food. I have also tried to cut down on sugar in the past and have striven to eat healthier but it never seems to make a difference. I’m atleast 20 pounds heavier than I should be, I do not understand what to do anymore...
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uqTf0k
No comments:
Post a Comment