How to overcome the evening feeling of "F it"?

I've always had the tendency to eat my feelings, and recently have graduated nursing school and now work a high stress job. Usually I can control myself during the day, but in the evenings before bed when the stress of the day catches up to me, I get what I call the "fuck-its." This is usually when I splurge on something sweet because I'm overwhelmed and have "earned it." This usually leads to skipping my morning weigh-in, since I had a late snack (or some other excuse), and thus continues the cycle of not holding myself accountable.

Any suggestions of kicking this thought process while feeling exasperated/defeated?

Thanks ahead of time!

submitted by /u/PhotonSlinger09
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2mzcDnm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...