Face gains after 53lbs lost - side view!

So I've posted some face gain photos in the past, along with a simple body comparison, but here's how your face can change while looking at the side.

In all, the difference I see are:

  • Smaller, less round cheeks.

  • Less fat under my jaw.

  • Thinner neck.

I've talked on other parts about how I've been accomplishing my (admittedly very modest) weight loss, so I won't rant about it here unless you ask, lol. I did just recently hit a normal-range BMI, which is exciting! Still wanting to lose 15-20lbs more, but I'm slowly getting there!

submitted by /u/Kovitlac
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2m0T5bc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...