Banned from Soap, Is Triclosan in Your Toothpaste?

Young Woman Washing Hands with Bar of Soap

Triclosan, an antibacterial and antimicrobial chemical, has been used in personal care products and as a pesticide for decades. Scientists in recent years have stepped up their research into its potential health risks. The findings have been mixed.



from WebMD Health https://ift.tt/2tYHoGB
Young Woman Washing Hands with Bar of Soap

Triclosan, an antibacterial and antimicrobial chemical, has been used in personal care products and as a pesticide for decades. Scientists in recent years have stepped up their research into its potential health risks. The findings have been mixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...