Ate half a pint of Breyer's for a cheat meal and am avoiding 4th of July parties. Happy 4th!

This is a stream of consciousness post, but I feel like some Redditors can relate: I ate a half a pint of Breyer's for a cheat and even though I LOOOVE ice cream and it's hot as hell, I didn't enjoy it that much because I enjoyed the feeling of eating clean before. Tomorrow I'm avoiding fourth of July parties/activities because I just don't feel like dealing with people, and it'll make me spend money (am looking for work), eat bad food, and drink like a fish. I'll get a workout in though! I saw posts on how summer's more enjoyable for people who've lost weight-good for you (mean that sincerely, not sarcastically). Though I'm not obese, I still feel somewhat bad for not being summer 2018 body ready, having chub rub, and feeling like the less-attractive friend-I roll with some really beautiful friends. Anyway, for those who are celebrating, have a great 4th and create some lovely memories with your friends and family! I'll be hibernating at home...by choice lol.

submitted by /u/Lantana3012
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2u0ReqB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...