Accidental Keto: Progress Report and What I'm Doing

Morning Workout: 10 pound kettlebell: 80 squats, 80 crunches, 80 side bends left, 80 side bends right in reps of 20 five days per week. Started with 20 and increased by ten per week. When I hit 100 reps, I'll move to a 15 pound kettlebell.

Evening workout: 30 minutes at max resistance on stationary bike for 5 days per week.

Bg: Lantus 12 units: High 210. Low 120. Testing at 9:00 AM and PM. I've been back on a nightly dose since Friday night.

Fasting interval: I have breakfast late. I've never been a wake-up-and-eat person, but I have my coffee when I wake up at 5:00. At 10:00 I have a cup of coffee with a tablespoon of cream and fruit with a fat. Lunch is around 1:00 and is almost all protein with 1/2 of an avocado. 4:00 is fat bomb time. Dinner - if I have it at all - is generally a green salad with a protein. After six, I eat nothing until 10:00 the next morning - not a problems since I am usually not hungry.

I sometimes look at my favorite foods - pizza, chocolate cake, pancakes and all manner of potato goodness. Then I remind myself that they make me feel physically like absolute shit.

I am down almost a full band size on my bra, and am back to fitting into a size 20 pair of jeans.

Issues: Diagnosed with fibromyalgia, PCOS and endometriosis, plus autoimmune connective issues. Bad knees from sports from middle school through college. Receding RA-like flare in right elbow.

Conclusion: I feel better, have more energy, and am sleeping better at night. I like being able to get into my clothing and feel comfortable.

submitted by /u/edison-lamp-moment
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NVT8SH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...