Hey. I really wanna lose weight. I hate the way I look. I recently hit that 100kg mark on the scales and want to lose weight (yes I know some of it is water weight but I realise my current weight, regardless, isn't healthy).
I've noticed on here that a lot of the time the advice is focusing on diet and such, but that's not an issue for me. Eating lean meats such as chicken with bell-peppers and spices is a favourite meal of mine. I can snack on fruits and veg no issue. I do admit I could work on portion control. Water I'm just starting to drink but it's fine so far. If I'm feeling peckish I'll eat peppercorn crackers.
The issue for me is exercise. I mentally, cannot get through it. I don't have the mental fortitude to even get through 5 minutes of intermediate cardio (burpees, jumping jacks etc). If I'm being perfectly honest, I feel really pathetic. I have been, up to this point, predominantly sedentary. Video games and school are my passion and I don't find much time around those (I know I should cut out games). I do walk to and from school which is about 2km (so 4km there and back). I did venture to gain weight loss a few years ago but saw no results and that's likely because of my then lacking diet (which I have no issue with now). Unfortunately, it seems my physical ability has diminished somewhat.
I would appreciate any help. I know results aren't overnight. I just need guidance.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JwCzJC
No comments:
Post a Comment