“You need to lose a gagillion pounds, Mom”

Says my 4 year old. Thanks, kid. 🙄

So I just started my journey of weight loss this week. I am down 3lbs since Tuesday SW 312. My daughter made a very clear observation that I’m “the biggest mom in the whole school”. She asked me tonight how many pounds I’ve lost (after asking me this morning when I weighed myself). I responded “3 lbs”. Her reply: “STILL?!?” 😕

Here’s to impressing my freaking judgmental preschooler once I finally drop some lbs.

Who else is just getting started?! Who else has kids like this?! 🤷🏽‍♀️ I gotta do it this time!

submitted by /u/ajredditonanbox
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2JbfInw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...