At the start of my weight loss/health/fitness journey, I was 301lbs and wearing a 3XL in t-shirts. That was about two years ago. I’ve steadily lost 52lbs, keeping the first 40lbs off for around a year until I kickstarted my weight loss again.
This past Wednesday I signed up for my city’s Gay 5k to kickoff Pride Month! I’ve done two other 5ks, walking both, and walked this one too, in an hour. (Planning to jog/walk one in September, tho.)
When I signed up for the race, the biggest t-shirt they offered was XL. I thought, “Welp, I’ll fit into it someday!” and didn’t even bother asking for a bigger size when I picked up my packet and bib at registration. Didn’t think about it until the next day when I went to go try it on just to see how far I was away from being able to wear it comfortably.
Apparently not very far because it fit! I may or may have not done a little happy dance afterward. It’s at that point where I can wear it but dare not machine dry it until I’m a bit further along in losing weight, but yay!!!
(Oh, and flair is outdated bc I haven’t been on my computer lately. I’m around 249lbs now.)
What I’ve done so far: - track everything I eat (around 1,700 right now; started at 2,200) - 30 min of activity, as many days as possible - 64oz of water, at least - lots of sleep
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2xB1NFH
No comments:
Post a Comment