What stops you from reaching for that comfort food?

Hi, I just found this subreddit yesterday and you don’t know how happy I am to stumble across it. I’m Female, 20 years old, and at 150 lbs. I think I have the same story as most of you here have: Been meaning to, started exercising, but halfway through got tired and just gave up.

I’m going to start counting my calories and see how it goes. I’m so sick and tired of tucking in my belly and looking like a whale next to my friends. I know that losing weight isn’t just about looking good, but god dang it, I want to walk around and feel like I actually have a chance in getting noticed or being hit on by someone. I know how shallow that sentence was but honestly, I’m so tired of being overlooked. Guys don’t go for the fat girl. Maybe I’m just surrounded by guys who aren’t mature enough to go beyond physical appearances, maybe I’m just uninteresting. Either way, I want to lose weight. I’m sick and tired of hearing “Wow, you’re still big”, “You’ve gotten bigger”, “You’re eating a lot, aren’t you?”.

I just want to ask y’all here what methods or tips you have that works for you when it comes to resisting your cravings. Whenever I’m stressed because of Uni, my mind immediately drifts toward sweets and/or junk food. How do you resist these urges? Also, tips for beginners like me when it comes to losing weight are also welcome :)

submitted by /u/razirconium
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HAlMnR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...