What are your sh*tty, petty or shallow reasons to lose weight?

I know, I know, health is important but most of us probably have some other reasons to lose weight, too. What's your shitty, superficial or small reason to be on this journey?

For me, I am so damn tired of not finding fitting thights! They all roll down my belly and the feeling is just so uncomfortable. Also, I'm getting engaged probably within this year and I don't want to look/feel fat in the pictures and resize a ring later when I lose weight.

submitted by /u/ViktoriaFarkas
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yXp7hz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...