Hello all, I’ve been lurking for a few days since I discovered this great community and finally have the courage to post. I was always tall and super skinny throughout my childhood and teenage years until I might my wife in my twenties. I was around 185 when I met her and consistently moved up in weight until a couple of weeks ago I was at my highest at 253. I have lost down to 225 a couple of times over the past few years but lost interest and went right back up. Two weeks ago I saw my dr for a checkup and was really bummed when I was prescribed blood pressure medication. It sounds stupid but I realized that at 37 I’m not young anymore and I can’t put my health off anymore as all the males have died young (60’s) on my dad’s side for really just not taking care of themselves. I had hit my rock bottom. I started on May 21 at 253 and weighed in today at 240.9! IF with CICO has helped me so much. All breakfast did was make me hungry throughout the day. I really feel like there’s some hope for me now to change my life around. I appreciate being able to read all the success stories and struggles everyone else has here, it makes me feel not so alone in this. Even just writing this has been so cathartic for me. Thanks,
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LRk7xq
No comments:
Post a Comment