I used to weigh myself everyday but I've found that as my weight loss slows it became more and more discouraging to step on the scale each morning. So lately I've switched to maybe twice a week. Cool? Cool. But that also means I don't get to see the daily fluctuations in my weight.
Anyway, so I've been hovering around 135 the past week or so and today seemed like a good day to weigh in! Whenever I weigh myself I always do it as soon as I wake up, after my morning poop, and stark naked.
Well this morning, I rolled out of bed, popped a squat, and then stepped on the scale.
138! What! No way! I have been logging and weighing everything! Water weight maybe...? Not likely... but.... wait. Why is everything blurry?
Y'all I forgot to put my glasses on! I hopped off the scale, grabbed my glasses from my bedside table, and hopped right back on that sucker.
133.8! Now that's more like it. My blind eyes confused that tiny 3 with an 8.
Moral of the story, wear your glasses (if applicable) When weighing yourself ¯\(ツ)/¯
Edit: wow this got a lot more attention than I was expecting! Carry on, losers!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LD8fhB
No comments:
Post a Comment