TAKE YOUR MEASUREMENTS!!! You will thank me later!

Hey guys, I know a lot of us on here use all these apps and fancy electronic scales, fitbits, kitchen scales and probably gym equipment as well. Here’s the thing though, sometimes when your not “seeing” the result you know should be there because of how we perceive ourselves.

Get a flexible measuring tape and take your measurements. When your scale stalls and your numbers don’t change for weeks at a time, take your measurements and compare to your start.

My weight hasn’t changed in almost two weeks but I know I’m stronger, slimmer and healthier than I was two weeks ago thanks to CICO and becoming infatuated with yoga.

I carry most my weight around my hips/love handles. On May 17th (just around when I started my journey) my hips were 45 1/2 inches around. Today my hips were 40 1/2 inches around. Progress is progress and it can’t always be seen right away on the scale!

submitted by /u/MymajorisTrees
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ypo8Xs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...