Struggling to appreciate how far I've come. (f/5'6/310>249lbs)

Long story short, I've lost about 60lbs since November, finally under 250 as of yesterday. A friend of mine pointed out I need to take a moment and acknowledge what a milestone that is, but in my head it's just like "so what? I'm still obese, that's nothing to be proud of." I guess it's just hard to wrap my mind around how far I've come when I still have so far to go. I'm also a little nervous I won't get out of this mindset and even when I reach below 200 or reach my goal weight, I still won't feel good enough.

Sorry for the self pity post, just needed to get it out.

submitted by /u/Greenqueen19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MIu7cY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...