So I messed up severely today... Oh well.

So far, I've lost 8 pounds so far with CICO, but when I bloat I can gain up to 3 pounds. And today, I ate lots of fattening foods such as bacon, burgers and prawn crackers. I shouldn't have, but you know what? I enjoyed it. I went miles over my calorie limit, but I'll try again tomorrow. I became overweight because of years of eating too much, not one day of eating too much. I'm learning every day, and will probably not mess up this much in the future. If you're going through a similar situation, just remember that there's always another chance. Nobody lost weight without doing this, and it's important to learn from mistakes and try again. Who cares if you mess up once? You will reach your goals, and one bad day won't get in the way of that.

submitted by /u/amyh857
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LRz9Dt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...