SIMPLE SOLUTION TO SNORING....and it works Well.

snoring solutions

SIMPLE SOLUTION TO SNORING....and it works Well.


my snoring solutionAre You Snoring Yourself To Death? 
5 years ago I almost died from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA.) My nights were filled with multiple bathroom trips, kicking and punching while sleeping and deprivation of restful sleep. As I awoke one morning, eyes blood shot and completely exhausted from literally fighting for my life all night, it was then, lying on my back in bed I decided to go and get a CPAP. It was either get help or die.

Click Here for details on my snoring solutions reviews

Later in the day, I drove across town to the medical supply store where I learned I had to have a prescription in order to buy a CPAP machine. The technician explained that I could obtain a prescription after I participated in a sleep study (polysomnography.) I called the doctor's office from my cell phone and learned the shocking news: It would take about 3 months to get into a sleep clinic for a polysomnography. I told the person on the phone, "I'll be dead in 3 months." I thanked her and ended the call.

Click here for snoring solution chin strap how to's

On the drive home I kept saying over and over to myself, "If I could just keep my mouth closed while I'm sleeping, I wouldn't be able to have the episode." I felt that OSA was a mechanical failure of the jaw and it seemed to reason that if I could keep my jaw up while I was sleeping, then my tongue couldn't fall back far enough to close off my air.
I arrived home late in the afternoon where I took a bath towel and ripped a 2" strip down one side. I took the strip, placed it under my chin and wrapped each end over the top of my head and tied a knot. Now my jaw was "supported," so to speak. I could still talk or take a drink of water, but the jaw would not be able to fall excessively backwards when I entered REM (deep) sleep. Then, I laid down on my bed and went to sleep.


Twelve hours later I woke up, lying there staring into my glowing wrist watch and doing the math 3 times: I'd actually been asleep for 12 hours without waking up. As I sat up on the edge of my bed, I could feel renewed strength and vitality. I don't have the words to tell you what that moment felt like, I just remember thinking, "There are a lot of other people who need to know about this." And the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter was born.

Your number one solution to quit snoring..

During the past 5 years the My Snoring Solution jaw supporter has in my opinion evolved into a comfortable and effective jaw supporter. Before, my snoring echoed throughout the house. Now, when I sleep my kids have to turn the light on to see if I'm in the room.

Stephen Matthews
Inventor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...