Proud Mama shoutout! (Update)

Just wanted to give a quick shoutout to my daughter!!

Iv been posting on here over the past weekend about my daughter and https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/8po1mz/how_to_get_my_obese_daughter_to_lose_weight/e0h7xy3/?context=3 i just wanted to give a great update!

This morning she took me up on my offer to go on a walk with me!

My morning routine consists of running 10 miles but i walk the first as a warm-up, so i just had her and I walk the first one together.

She said her goal was to complete a mile and im so proud to say she pushed through and did it!

I could tell her feet were killing and she was getting really tired but she never gave up!

She was able to finish the mile in 31 minutes and honestly, i think thats such a good start for where she’s at! (About 5’3 and 340 pounds)

When she was done, you could just see her confidence radiating after she was done!

And heres the best part! She says she is so inspired by me training for my marathon that she says she wants to push herself to do a 5k at some point!

Isnt my daughter amazing!

I can already tell our previous heart to heart is leaving such a positive impact! I guess thats all i really wanted to share. Idk, im just so proud of my baby!

Edit: I hope im not annoying you guys with these updates. I find this subreddit to be really positive and if its ok, id like to keep posting updates like this.

submitted by /u/MariaaGozo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2sLM4Pt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...