Please send some support to someone at the point of giving up

I’m at a breaking point. I’ve been trying so hard for months and it’s not working.... Some facts and background

25f/5’6/265

Eating - CICO, low-carb 1000-1300 a day I literally eat grilled chicken, vegetables and salad everyday.

Exercising 4-5 days a week Strength - 20 min cardio warm up and 30-45 min of strength with some closing cardio if I have time 3-4x/week Cardio - Zumba, jazzercise, or hiking 60+min 1-2x/week

I have a hormonal imbalance that was discovered when I was 17 and although I had other symptoms of PCOS my Dr at the time was not convinced it was it. I went on BC and seem to remember having an easier time losing weight then. Went off BC January of 2015 when I just happened to be at my lowest weight in recent times of 252. Over the next year or so I gained 35+ pounds up to 290. I lost 31 pounds last year gained back 5 and haven’t been able to move the scale.

Back when I lost the 31 pounds I wasn’t focused at all in the way that I am now. I wasn’t counting calories or doing more than 1-2 workouts a week. Now I’m hyper focused on things and crunching the numbers and I’m not losing. I know with strength the quick response is “muscle weighs more than fat you might not see the scale move...” I know. I get it. And I’ve experienced that before where the scale doesn’t move but I do see physical changes that show progress. This time I’m seeing nothing. I’ve been at this since February and I’m at the point of breaking down in tears when I think about it.

Any advice or encouragement? I really just need a push to keep going. I have a Dr appointment in 2 weeks maybe that’ll help give some insight?

submitted by /u/eh_1008
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yrBOkO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...