Planned cheat meal

I had a planned cheat meal yesterday night at diner, to celebrate my 14 kg (31 lbs) loss in 3.5 months.

It was delicious and i don't regret it although i found myself not loving it as much as i used to in the past, when i was doing this kind of meal almost everyday.

I realized i like more my new way of eating with all it's pros & cons.

So i kind of see yesterday as a farewell, i don't need that kind of meal anymore to have some boost of hapiness or anything, i find it with my new way of eating.

When your new habits becomes your current habit, it's way more easier. I hope everyone here will reach it some day.

submitted by /u/NagazOp
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2l46Q8t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...