June 14, 2017, 287- June 14, 2018, 177
https://i.imgur.com/eJJr0yn.jpg
Down 110 lbs
So one year ago I decided to take the initiative to lose the weight I had cultivated over several long years of simply not giving a fuck about what went into my mouth. On a whim I stepped on the scale and was mortified at my weight, and that was that. It was the push I needed to make a change.
The weight came off fairly quick at first when I was eating roughly ~800 calories a day with a ~2300 tdee, (honestly not the healthiest way to go about it but I was kinda desperate), and dwindled here and there along the way as I allowed myself to relax and eat other meals I wanted, as long as a deficient was maintained. I roughly counted out the calories I was eating for the day and ate twice a day every day. Dairy, sugar, and processed carbs worked their way from my diet even though IT SUCKED, but after a few months I stopped craving them anyway, and if I had to have something unhealthy it'd be something I made myself. I drank a lot of water, unsweet tea, and shamefully often enough diet colas but damn did they help with the cravings.
Honestly, it didn't even feel like I was losing until about 5 months in when I began really noticing it in my clothes. After I hit the ~200 mark it felt like every few months I was going down another size or so, and it felt great. I'm not fatigued after being on my feet all day and they don't hurt anymore, and I only really sweat now when I'm working out or I'm in the 95+ lovely (not) summer weather.
I honestly didn't start exercising until about a few months ago, but every other day now I go out on my bike and cycle for an hour/ hour-half and so on after work. I'm not sure how much it helps me lose, but I definitely don't mind the endurance I've been building up.
So ye, in 1 year from now my new goal will be to tighten up and look one of them roman god statues. I'm still not done by a long shot, but if I put in the same commitment I did for this, well hey. I can't really give y'all any inspiration other than to just keep rolling, even when there's potholes and shit everywhere.
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LU119o
No comments:
Post a Comment