On Eating Slower [Question]

Hi, all. Hope you’re doing well on your journeys.

I’m getting back on the wagon today. I downloaded MyFitnessPal and started tracking again. I’m determined not to give up again, especially after rereading my first posts on here.

I was wondering if I could get some advice.

I’m what my dad calls “an engulfer.” I’ve had a problem with eating too fast since I was a kid.

I know it’s kind of a silly question, but has anyone else had this problem in the past? I want to eat slower, so I’ll feel more full instead of just scarfing down more food than I need. (But what I feel is “slow” is not normal, so that’s why I ask).

I hope I got across what I’m trying to ask. Thank you ahead of time. Have a good day.

submitted by /u/pastrypeasant92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HiwzCX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...