A while ago, I used to get a pastry at Starbucks 1-3 times a week. Even at my lower/healthy weight, but that was of course when I would skip breakfast and lunch, which I used to do often.
Today I went in and was going to get a drink (340 calories) and also a pastry. I scanned for the lowest one, which was 240. That's 580 calories when I'm trying to stick to 1200 a day!
And not only that, the pastries I used to get a year or two ago were in the 450-590 range(!!!!) That's the biggest thing I've learned trying to cut back: It's the snacking, the "little" things here and there. A chocolate chip cookie from Starbucks has 590 calories?! I used to eat that for breakfast!!!
I stood there for a while not knowing what to do. Then I got to the register and ordered an iced coffee and I didn't feel like I was "missing out" on anything. Yessss!
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LO1kCk
No comments:
Post a Comment