NSV: i no longer want a nose job

Havent reached my goal weight yet- but im getting closer. Been staying under 1200 (&low carb), and light exercise once or twice a week. Ive always been very self conscious about my facial features- especially my nose. Ever since i was about 13 ive thought about a nose job, how different i would look and how it would help my confidence. my face is finally starting to have some form of shape to it, and ive ditched my plans of rhinoplasty. I can finally appreciate my features for what they are since i can see them so much better. This sub has helped me so much so far, and will continue to help me through the rest of my journey.

submitted by /u/ratstapdancing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MKQ9vJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...