I bought this shirt as a weight loss goal gift for myself. It's the first large I've bought since high school (Class of 2003). I didn't think it would fit yet, and low and behold, it fits with a bit of room to space.
I was moving like a train before. I made this post right before I capped out at about 85 lbs down from my max of 357 lbs, but then a bunch of life changes and focus on other goals had me put it on pause. The victory though was that I maintained my previous weight of 270-280 for about 10 months without fail.
I was more than ready to get going again when work put up a weight loss competition, but it finally gave me the trigger to push hard again. Now I'm additional 27 lbs down (245 lbs) from my high (357 lbs), for a total 112 lbs lost. They still haven't told us what the prize is, but being able to put on a large and say goodbye to the X in the XL is the best prize I could ask for.
The point being even if you stall and struggle, maintaining is awesome as well, and eventually you can get back on track. Sometimes the break is needed. Sometimes it's just struggling, but don't let it be your end
[link] [comments]
from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LVpb3a
No comments:
Post a Comment