My sister was confronted at work about her weight loss.

WOW! I just showed my sister this post! She replied with.

https://i.imgur.com/2xXBHIf.jpg

-I appreciate everyone for taking the time and reading my story and all the encouraging words. Before my weight loss, I myself never realized how hard it truly is to lose weight. So easy to gain but yet so hard to lose it. I’m very content with my weight now and so incredibly proud of myself. It’s definitely hard when people constantly cut you down and have such judge-mental things to say. Today was a bad day but after reading these comments I feel much more motivated again. Decide, commit, and succeed.

VENTING:

My sister is so upset. She was confronted today saying she looks SICK and anorexic. She was told she needs to stop dieting now. I think she looks fantastic. She went from 178 to 143 at 5’6”-just from meal prepping. She has been so dedicated and has worked so hard! She was mixing a protein shake at work when her coworkers all came up to her for a meeting about her weight. They said they were “concerned” and said “enough is enough” also “they are extremely worried about her health.” All of these women were overweight themselves and take diet pills. My sister called me angry and hurt that they would do this. I told her to ignore them and they were jealous that she’s worked so hard and it’s paid off. I can’t believe that people would do this! They had the nerve to tell her she needs to eat more. She eats plenty and it’s all healthy. I’m just mad for my sister and trying to find some extra encouragement for her! I needed to vent.

[edit : update]

submitted by /u/IndiaLeigh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2LQW9m7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teen struggling w/ weight + no support at home, where the hell do I even start?

So I’m a teenager and I’ve been overweight/obese basically my whole life. And it’s been messing with me pretty bad. For the record, I don’...